30 Affirmations for Peace and Love
Inner peace arises when we learn to let go of our inner burdens. Our minds tend to hold onto things, to thoughts, to possessions, to people we love, and to the people and things we hate. Use these simple and powerful affirmations, to extend love and peace into your life. You can chant these affirmations any time of the day, during: yoga, meditation, walking, or in simple contemplation.
Affirmations for Peace:
- My mind and body are in harmony — tranquility fills my soul.
- Om (pronounced Ooommm) peace, peace, peace.
- I am one is with all and all with one.
- My breath is slow and relaxed.
- I surrender my worries to peace.
- Challenges are a gift to help me grow.
- I release the past and embrace the present with an open heart.
- I am surrounded by peace and harmony.
- I extend peace to myself and to all.
- I feel joy and peace in this very moment.
- Life is beautiful and calm; and so am I.
- I am a channel of peace and well-being.
- I inhale peace and exhale stress.
- I step inside myself, and bring peace and harmony with me.
- I am a reservoir of peace and tranquility.
Affirmations for Love:
- Take me from darkness to light; from fear to love; take me to the divinity within.
- God’s love opens my heart and fills me with love for all.
- I give myself permission to love. I give myself permission to be loved.
- The light of God encircles me in love and piece.
- I surrender my fears to love.
- By releasing my past I open the doorway to love in the present
- I am willing to give the love I expect from others.
- Today I am learning to love myself.
- I can say no to another and yes to myself.
- I choose love and love chooses me.
- Love is unconditional and begins with me.
- I respect and validate myself, I am worthy of love.
- I am of love. God loves me and so do I.
- I give love and receive love freely.
- Love comes from within, I am worthy of my love.